Homeward Bound - Leave the Hospital, Long-term Care or Rehabilitation Facility with Care and Confidence!
Posted on: 2015 02 23
Armistead Senior Care's new "Homeward Bound" program is an individualized plan of care focused on keeping you safe and comfortable in your home, including:
- Discharge planning – 2-4 hours in the hospital and your home with a Certified Geriatric Care Manager;
- Home visit, pre-discharge, to make sure everything is ready for you;
- Prescription pick-up and medication management;
- Meal preparation;
- Clean linens and towels;
- Safety presence with an awake overnight caregiver to provide help with ambulation on your first night home;
- Check-ins by a caregiver, twice a day for 3-5 days post discharge;
- Communication, follow-up, and coordination with your care team;
Services can be selected à la carte. Costs will vary on services selected. Approximate charges are almost half the cost of a day in the hospital. Range is $1,015 to $1,280 for the total package. Call Armistead Senior Care today for more information, (802) 489-5682.