Armistead Home Care is as committed to our staff as we are to our clients. We hire caregivers who demonstrate honesty, integrity, reliability and patience.
Client Care Manager
A no obligation care assessment of your individual needs will be completed on the first visit. Your care plan will be designed specific to your needs.
A professional caregiver will be assigned and matched to your home to help you with whatever you need.
We are on call 24/7 to give you the best possible care day or night.
Client Safety is our Top Priority.
- Criminal Background Check
- Vulnerable Sector Check
- Drivers Abstract Review from the Department of Motor Vehicles
- Two 30 minute interviews, including scenario based assessments and in person screening
- Minimum of 3 reference checks, 2 of which must be at the supervisory level
- All caregivers are fully insured by Workers Compensation Board and must be bondable
Our promise is to match each client with an exceptional caregiver to provide superior quality of home care to meet your needs
- Armistead Home Care Level 1 Certified Training
- Alzheimers and Dementia Care Certification
- Teepa Snow Positive Approach® Approved Independent Trainer
- Personal CareTraining
- Food Safety for Homecare Certification
- Falls Prevention Certification (Coming Soon)
- Medication Awareness Certification (Coming Soon)
Interested in being a part of the Armistead team?
Choose a location close to you!
© Copyright 2023 Armistead Home Care.