Armistead Home Care supports the dignity and quality of life of seniors and people with disabilities by providing personal care, companionship and other caregiver services in private homes, independent and assisted living centers, hospitals, nursing homes and other facilities. Armistead is committed to respecting the integrity, wisdom and uniqueness of each and every client.
The Armistead Advantage
- We have been serving our communities since 1999 and are locally owned
- Every client and caregiver receives a written Care Plan specific to their needs
- Care Plans are written and overseen by an experienced Field Care Manager
- Continuing education for all caregivers
- Our trained caregivers allow us to provide continuity of care throughout the stages of aging
- We value client confidentiality
- We tailor all services to meet individual needs
When you’re ready for care, we’re ready to help! Our team of professional, compassionate caregivers is waiting to improve the quality of life for your loved one today. If you’d like a free in-home assessment or more information about our home care services, feel free to contact us at (802) 489-5682 for Vermont residents, (603) 678-8485 for residents of New Hampshire, or simply fill out our contact form.